I wasn’t exactly a hermit but I did some of the things here when I lived away from home. I realized na namiss ko rin gawin sila. And I want to try the others (bwahahahaha) except killing plants.
1. Watching terrible TV shows at top volume while you get unreasonably emotionally invested in what is going on. “Say yes to the dress!! SAY YES TO IT, BITCH.”
2. Cooking in your kitchen naked, which seems like an awesome idea until you realize how often you come in contact with scalding hot things during the cooking process.
3. Proceeding to eat whatever you made naked while sitting at your table.
4. Realizing how many meals can be successfully eaten in bed, and not considering the repercussions until you are literally sleeping on a pile of crumbs.
5. Grabbing things with your toes and transferring them to your hands instead of bending down to pick them up.
6. Having brief existential crises over how lazy one person can actually get, because it seems like the toe-grabbing thing must be near the top of that category.
7. Conducting interviews with yourself…
View original post 617 more words